What We Do!
We mediate any disputes so you do not have to endure a court process. Providing affordable & effective real-time solutions giving every client an opportunity to be heard & understood. Applying dispute measures in order to achieve amicable results.
We subscribe to principles of diligence, independence, neutrality, impartiality, fairness and integrity in rendering the following services:
HR consultant and Emotional Intelligence facilitator. She has more than 20 years of corporate experience with a background in Psychology and Training.
Pastor for 20 years, specializing in relationships and assisting with both emotional and spiritual support. Qualified Mediator and alternative dispute resolution.
Why Choose Us
About Our Mediation Process
- fair and impartial;
- saves time and money;
- is confidential;
- avoids litigation;
- Fosters cooperation;
- improves communication;
- identifies underlying issues; and
- allows personalized solutions.
Mediation is an alternative approach to resolve dispute in a private, confidential, and self determined manner where the Parties in dispute can suggest and decide …
- what (the primarily dispute and list of relating issues)
- when and where (time schedule and duration, venue location, and format of meeting),
- with whom (participants in mediation session), and
- how (mediation session to be conducted, options and variations in settlement)